Copyright 2015, OurClubSite.com. All Rights Reserved. All Content Copyright and other rights reserved by its Respective Owners. No Content May Be Duplicated Without Express Written Consent.
Any content, trademark(s), or other material that may be found on the Ravelry website that is not OurClubSite.com’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner(s). In no way does OurClubSite.com claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
OurClubSite.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. OurClubSite.com may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide OurClubSite.com’s Copyright Agent, in writing, with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; In order to expedite the processing of your notice, please include a url (link) to the webpage or data in question.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements set forth herein, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
It is often difficult to determine if a particular party’s intellectual property rights have been violated. We may request additional information before we remove any infringing material. And we may provide the alleged infringing party with your email address so that that person can respond to your allegations. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove your content along with that of the alleged infringer pending resolution of the matter.
If you believe that your submission that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content on a OurClubSite.com website, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in the Commonwealth of California, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, OurClubSite.com may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that party that OurClubSite.com may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the party claiming to be the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at OurClubSite.com’s sole discretion.